Our Core Values:
- Honesty & Transparency: Speak your mind and do what feels right.
- Empathy: Be kind. Listen Intently. Trust by default.
- Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish: Have childlike curiosity and hunger to learn.
- Hustle Hard: Do more with less.
- Teach, don’t preach: Knowledge grows when shared.
- Perks :
- State of the Art gadgets
- Complete Health coverage for you and your family
- Flexible work timings
- Remote friendly
Our Hiring process:
- A Profile Review: Resume, Portfolios, personal websites, Github, anything else you want to share with us.
- A Technical task that relates to the work you will be doing
- A Final round of interview
- An Offer and onboard you are!
We are looking for a dedicated Facebook Ads Marketer to join our team. The focus of this position will be to plan and execute paid Facebook and Instagram marketing ads/campaigns from F22 Labs which requires constant client communication and relationship management.
Title: Facebook Ads Marketer
Experience: 2+ Years
What will you work on?
● Writing Copy for Facebook Ads
● Creating some graphics for Facebook Ads
● Generating leads and sales using Facebook Ads
● Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs.
● Craft landing pages and lead generation forms for our content to distribute through relevant paid programs.
● Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic Facebook Ads Marketermedia buying.
● Testing variations of ads to determine best performing
● Continuous monitoring of results and improving of ads
● Reporting of results of Facebook Campaigns
● Manage the strategy and setup of all paid campaigns.
● Measure and optimize our paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards, Google
Analytics, and marketing analytics reports.
Do you fit in?
● 2+ Years of working experience with Facebook Ads Marketer
● An in-depth understanding and experience in media-buying, planning and research.
● Familiarity with PPC initiatives and research
● Competency with using Word, Excel, and PowerPoint to produce reports and presentations for
● Knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search
(Google AdWords), retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn,
Pinterest, and more), and content distribution and placement networks like Outbrain and
● Some experience handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results.
● Good written communication skills
● Ability to do some graphic design work
● Detailed-oriented and organized
● Enjoys learning new things
What can you expect?
● Flexible work timings
● Medical Insurance- self and immediate family
● Intensive performance linked incentives
● Optimized Learning Culture
● Approachable and helpful founders a.k.a leaders to guide your career
and much more…