- QA lead with manual & functional and api testing.
- Automation experience will be added advantage.
- Requirement traceability.
- Defects life cycle & defects management
- Test management
- Agile methodologies
Roles & Responsibilities Required
Mandatory To Have
Preferred To Have
We are seeking an experienced Java Senior Developer to join our team. The successful candidate will
have extensive experience in Java development and be able to design, develop, and maintain Javabased applications. The Java Senior Developer will work closely with the development team to
ensure that all projects are completed on time and to the highest standard. They will be responsible
for overseeing junior developers and providing guidance and mentoring as needed.
We are looking for an Android developer who holds a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. The Android app developers will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining applications and integrating with back-end services. They will need to work alongside other software developers and QA engineers working on various infrastructure layers.
– Conceptualize and formulate applications
– Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
– Design, build and maintain reliable, reusable, and high-performance Android applications
– Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness in the apps
– Identify and troubleshoot bottlenecks and fix bugs
– Maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
– Implement measures to safeguard user data
– Monitor app reviews to identify areas for improvement
– Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science, information technology, engineering, or anything specific that you prefer
– At least 3-5+ years of experience as an Android Developer or similar role
– Proficient with Android development using languages such as Java/Kotlin/C++/Python/C#
– Strong experience with publishing Android apps
– Knowledge of Android SDK and its principles
– Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
– Familiarity with the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and related technologies
– Understanding of the complete mobile development life cycle
We are looking for a passionate iOS developer who can create an infrastructure for iOS app development and lead the whole process. They will have to collaborate with cross-functional teams of talented engineers to define, design, and develop new features for next-generation applications. Also, they will be responsible for designing and developing top-notch applications for the iOS platform, unit-testing code.
– Design and develop iOS compatible mobile applications
– Collaborate with the design team to define the best features
– Ensure quality and performance of the application
– Recognize potential obstacles and fix bottlenecks
– Identify and fix bugs before the final release
– Publish applications on App Store
– Write high-performing, scalable, reusable code
– Maintain the code and atomization of the application
– Design and implement updates and optimize apps
– Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science, information technology, or engineering/ or anything specific that you prefer
– At least 3-5+ years of experience in iOS app development
– Strong knowledge of Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch
– Vast experience with multiple iOS frameworks
– Experience in continuous integration
– Knowledge of iOS back-end services
– Good understanding of iOS design principles and application interface guidelines
– Proficiency in code versioning tools