Our Core Values:
- Honesty & Transparency: Speak your mind and do what feels right.
- Empathy: Be kind. Listen Intently. Trust by default.
- Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish: Have childlike curiosity and hunger to learn.
- Hustle Hard: Do more with less.
- Teach, don’t preach: Knowledge grows when shared.
- State of the Art gadgets
- Complete Health coverage for you and your family
- Flexible work timings
- Remote friendly
Our Hiring process:
- A Profile Review: Resume, Portfolios, personal websites, Github, anything else you want to share with us.
- A Technical task that relates to the work you will be doing
- A Final round of interview
- An Offer and onboard you are!
We’re seeking a qualified QA analyst responsible for the testing phase of the production process to ensure that final products meet F22 standards.
A detail-oriented professional responsible for the development and implementation of inspection activities, the detection and resolution of problems, and the delivery of satisfactory outcomes. Duties include identifying whether products are functional, reliable and meet the end user’s expectations.
Title: Senior Quality Analyst
Experience: 5+ Years
What will you work on?
● Design and implement testing plans for products
● Identify procedures and scenarios for the quality control of products and services
● Process product reviews and inform the development team of defects and errors
● Communicate quantitative and qualitative findings from test results to the development team
● Monitor efforts to resolve product issues and track progress
● Ensure that the final product satisfies the product requirements and meet end-user expectations
● Spot areas for improvement to enhance the product’s efficiency
● Research the current market for similar products and compare results
Monthly & Daily responsibilities
● Plan, execute, and oversee inspection and testing of incoming and outgoing product to confirm quality conformance to specifications and quality deliverables
● Assist operations and local quality function in tracking, documenting, and reporting quality levels as well as CSR, environmental and health and safety goals/KPIs
● Analyze and investigate product complaints or reported quality issues to ensure closure in
accordance with company guidelines and external regulatory requirements
● Develop or update company complaint and inspection procedures to ensure capture and investigation, as well as proper documentation of complaints
● Monitor risk-management procedures, and maintain and analyze problem logs to identify and
report recurring issues to management and product development
● Provide training and support to quality assurance team on systems, policies, procedures, and core processes
Do you fit in?
● Extensive experience in quality control preferred
● Keen attention to detail
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Creative and innovative thinker
● Diligent and meticulous
● High regard for safety standards and quality control