Our Core Values:
- Honesty & Transparency: Speak your mind and do what feels right.
- Empathy: Be kind. Listen Intently. Trust by default.
- Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish: Have childlike curiosity and hunger to learn.
- Hustle Hard: Do more with less.
- Teach, don’t preach: Knowledge grows when shared.
Our Hiring process:
- A Profile Review: Resume, Portfolios, personal websites, Github, anything else you want to share
- A couple of rounds of interviews
- An Offer and onboard you are!
We are looking for a highly capable Node.js developer to optimize our web-based application
performance. You will be collaborating with our front-end application developers, designing back-end
components, and integrating data storage and protection solutions.
To ensure success as a Node.js developer, you should possess extensive knowledge of Node.Js
based services and experience in a similar role. An accomplished Node.js developer will be someone
whose expertise results in the stable, fast, and secure exchange of data between servers and
Profile: Senior Node.js Developer
Experience: 3+ years of working experience as a Node.js Developer building large-scale software
Skills And Qualifications
● Knowledge on Databases like, MySQL, Redis, Mongo.
What will you work on?
● Developing and maintaining all server-side network components
● Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end
● Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements
● Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes
● Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code
● Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions
● Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support
● Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports
● Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies
● Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development
Do you fit in?
● Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information science, or similar
● Knowledge of Data Structures & Algorithms
● Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3
● Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills
● Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude
● Great organizational and time management skills
● Availability to resolve urgent web application issues outside of business hours
What can you expect?
● State of the Art gadgets and tools
● Receive a more-than-competitive salary + $$$ incentives
● Complete Health coverage for you and your family
● A flat and transparent culture
● Support for setting up home office
● Enjoy a culture with opportunities for growth and learni