Our Core Values:
- Honesty & Transparency: Speak your mind and do what feels right.
- Empathy: Be kind. Listen Intently. Trust by default.
- Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish: Have childlike curiosity and hunger to learn.
- Hustle Hard: Do more with less.
- Teach, don’t preach: Knowledge grows when shared.
- State of the Art gadgets
- Complete Health coverage for you and your family
- Flexible work timings
- Remote friendly
Our Hiring process:
- A Profile Review: Resume, Portfolios, personal websites, Github, anything else you want to share with us.
- A Technical task that relates to the work you will be doing
- A Final round of interview
- An Offer and onboard you are!
We create websites, Mobile Apps and web applications for top clients. We are looking for talented Project Managers to join our team. If you’re excited to be part of a winning team, F22 Labs Global Private Limited is a great place to grow your career.
Title: Project Manager
Location: Chennai, India
Experience: 5+ Years, Scrum Master
What will you work on?
● Lead the scrum team in using Agile methodology and scrum practices
● Helping the product owner and development team to achieve customer satisfaction
● Lead the scrum and development teams in self-organization
● Remove impediments and coach the scrum team on removing impediments
● Help the scrum and development teams to identify and fill in blanks in the Agile framework
● Resolve conflicts and issues that occur
● Help the scrum team achieve higher levels of scrum maturity
● Support the product owner and provide education where needed
Do you fit in?
● Prior experience on a scrum team
● Ability to analyze and think quickly and to resolve conflict
● Knowledgeable in techniques to fill in gaps in the scrum
● Ability to determine what is scrum and what is not
● Experience with successful Agile techniques
● Ability to work with and lead a team
● Strong communication, interpersonal and mentoring skills
● Ability to adapt to a changing environment
● Self-motivation and ability to stay focused in the middle of distraction
● Prior experience in working with Android Services & Notifications and CI/CD optimization
● Working experience with popular third-party libraries for networking, async, and
● Proven knowledge of Reactive programming, design principles and patterns along with
What you can expect?
● Flexible work timings
● Work from Home policy
● Medical Insurance- self and immediate family
● Intensive performance linked incentives
● Optimized Learning Culture
● Approachable and helpful founders a.k.a leaders to guide your career
and much more…