Our Core Values:
- Honesty & Transparency: Speak your mind and do what feels right.
- Empathy: Be kind. Listen Intently. Trust by default.
- Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish: Have childlike curiosity and hunger to learn.
- Hustle Hard: Do more with less.
- Teach, don’t preach: Knowledge grows when shared.
- State of the Art gadgets
- Complete Health coverage for you and your family
- Flexible work timings
- Remote friendly
Our Hiring process:
- A Profile Review: Resume, Portfolios, personal websites, Github, anything else you want to share with us.
- A Technical task that relates to the work you will be doing
- A Final round of interview
- An Offer and onboard you are!
We are looking for a Python Developer to join our team and help us develop and maintain various software products.Python Developer responsibilities include writing and testing code, debugging programs and integrating applications with third-party web services. To be successful in this role, you should have experience using server-side logic and work well in a team. Ultimately, you’ll build highly responsive web applications that align with our business needs.
Title: Junior Python Developer
Experience: 2+ Years
What will you work on?
● Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
● Write clean code to develop functional web applications
● Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
● Integrate user-facing elements into applications
● Troubleshoot and debug applications
● Improve functionality of existing systems
● Implement security and data protection solutions
● Assess and prioritize feature requests
● Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
● Follow emerging technologies
Do you fit in?
● 3+ Years of working experience as a Python Developer
● Expertise in at least one popular Python framework (like Django, Flask or Pyramid)
● Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
● A product-minded focus when creating applications
● Good written and communication skills in English
● High regard for safety standards and quality control
● Basic foundation of how the web works (Server, Browsers, API, protocols etc)
● Experience working with: Any databases such as SQLite, MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL,
● Experience with RESTful web services.
● Experience working with automated testing frameworks: TDD, Rspec.
● Git and Github (with a team).
● Good problem-solving skills
What can you expect?
● Flexible work timings
● Work from Home policy
● Medical Insurance- self and immediate family
● Intensive performance linked incentives
● Optimized Learning Culture
● Approachable and helpful founders a.k.a leaders to guide your career and much more…