Our Core Values:
- Honesty & Transparency: Speak your mind and do what feels right.
- Empathy: Be kind. Listen Intently. Trust by default.
- Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish: Have childlike curiosity and hunger to learn.
- Hustle Hard: Do more with less.
- Teach, don’t preach: Knowledge grows when shared.
Our Hiring process:
- A Profile Review: Resume, Portfolios, personal websites, Github, anything else you want to share with us.
- A couple of rounds of interviews
- An Offer and onboard you are!
At BRID Tech solutions, customer experience is at the forefront of everything we do. To help us build functional systems that improve customer experience we are now looking for an experienced DevOps
Engineer. They will be responsible for deploying product updates, identifying production issues and
implementing integrations that meet our customers’ needs. If you have a solid background in software
engineering and are familiar with Ruby or Python, we’d love to speak with you.
Profile: DevOps Engineer
Location: Chennai, India
Experience: 3+ Years
What will you work on?
● Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
● Understanding the needs of stakeholders and conveying this to developers
● Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
● Testing and examining code written by others and analyzing results
● Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
● Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and ‘fixes’
● Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows
established processes and works as intended
● Planning out projects and being involved in project management decisions
Do you fit in?
● Deploy updates and fixes
● Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience
● Develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems
● Perform root cause analysis for production errors
● Investigate and resolve technical issues
● Develop scripts to automate visualization
● Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
● Proficient with git and git workflows
● Good knowledge of Ruby or Python
● Working knowledge of databases and SQL
● Problem-solving attitude
● Collaborative team spirit
● Exposure in AWS tools like:
o AWS IAM
o Serverless architecture (Lambda and Layer, exp on CDK is a plus)
o Amazon SQS
o Apache Kafka and its cluster
o CI with AWS using code pipeline
o AWS elemental mediaconvert
o Post Production Monitoring
o AWS ECS and EBS
o Route 53, DNS management
o SSL management
What can you expect?
● State of the Art gadgets and tools
● Complete Health coverage for you and your family
● A flat and transparent culture
● Support for setting up home office
● Enjoy a culture with opportunities for growth and learning