We are looking for a responsible IT Service Desk Operations & Projects to join our team.
The ideal candidate should have good technical knowledge and be able to communicate effectively to understand the problem and explain its solution. Detailed specifications as below:
- Provide Network and Telecommunication services for both internal and external customers in effective, efficient and timely manner in order to deliver the agreed service levels.
- Provide, maintain and monitor organization’s desktop computing environment for both internal and external customers in effective, efficient and timely manner to ensure smooth desktop services.
- Efficiently and effectively resolve complaints, service requests, Problems and changes in a timely manner in order to meet the agreed service levels with both internal and external
- Accurately communicate with both internal and external customers in a timely manner in order to keep them up to data with the required information.
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and technologies and undertake regular research and development in order to give innovative solutions to business’ technology needs when they are required.
- Maintain the printing environment in a cost-effective way taking into consideration client’s green initiatives to ensure that printers are managed in an efficient way.
- Assist IT Applications and Infrastructure teams when required in an effective way in order to help in solving technical issues within a minimal time-frame.
- Comply with the IT Policy to ensure all activities are as per the standards.
- Provide regular and accurate reports to the direct supervisor and/or manager as required in order to provide relevant and necessary data for further strategic decisions and to take corrective actions to meet the agreed service levels.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Management of Information Systems, or equivalent work experience.
- 02 to 05 years of experience
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment.