- Shift: 1pm to 10pm IST
- The Lead Software Developer is one of the most unique and satisfying jobs in all of IoT. You are the bridge between sensors, users, and infrastructure. You will work with stakeholders by designing solutions for complex and unique problems. Primary responsibilities include developing backend services in Go; working with noSQL and SQL environments; using git, docker, and CI/CD tools. Works with backend developers to help build and maintain scalable and deployable solutions.
- 20% – Helps manage and lead up the internationalization efforts to enable existing software and platforms to be used on a global deployment scale
- 20% – Build software in the measure by enterprise cloud platform that provides backend services such as hardware data and gestures and parsers for both first party and third-party devices
- 20% – Architects, designs, and leads technical operations processes such as production software updates and other production resources requiring a high level of quality and redundancy.
- 20% – Maintaining the uptime of our production products by debugging and troubleshooting software and backend services
- 20% – Document software, work, and future plans in a way that allows for reproducibility, communication, and transparency. Assist with long-term technical planning
- Position Description:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent required; bachelor’s degree in Engineering Prefferd
- Proficiency with relational databases (My SQL, PostgreSQL, etc.)
- Experience with Docker, Rancher, Immutable Infrastructure, AWS and Cassandra desired
- Strong interpsersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to work in fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Location – Virtual (remote)
Budget – 18-20 LPA
Of positions – 2
Notice period: Around 30 days.