Our Core Values:
- Honesty & Transparency: Speak your mind and do what feels right.
- Empathy: Be kind. Listen Intently. Trust by default.
- Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish: Have childlike curiosity and hunger to learn.
- Hustle Hard: Do more with less.
- Teach, don’t preach: Knowledge grows when shared.
- State of the Art gadgets
- Complete Health coverage for you and your family
- Flexible work timings
- Remote friendly
Our Hiring process:
- A Profile Review: Resume, Portfolios, personal websites, Github, anything else you want to share with us.
- A Technical task that relates to the work you will be doing
- A Final round of interview
- An Offer and onboard you are!
We are looking for a talented Ruby on Rails Developer who is motivated to create websites, Mobile Apps and web applications for top clients. You will join our team and actively help us build functional software and web-based applications.
Title: Senior Ruby on Rails Developer
Location: Chennai, India
Experience: 3+ Years
What will you work on?
● Develop server-side logic, definition and maintenance of central database
● Ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the
● Integrate the front-end elements built into the application
● Write effective and scalable code in Ruby
● Review and debug junior developers code
● Test applications for performance, responsiveness and security
Do you fit in?
● Experience as a Ruby on Rails along with RSpec and Rails admin
● In-Depth understanding of object-oriented programming
● Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM and RESTful
● Hands on experience in Cryptography and Authentication of systems by various mechanisms such as JWT, Oauth2, etc.
● Understanding of agile software development and familiarity with automated testing platforms
● Good understanding of containerization using Docker and experience with orchestration services such as AWS ECS
● Experience with working on AWS tools like EC2, S3, RDS, Elastic Beanstalk, Route53, API gateway, Lambda etc
● Experience with SSO and building multi tenant systems.
● Proficient understanding of Git
● Familiarity with development aiding tools such as Rake, Bundler, Webpack, etc
● Familiarity with continuous deployment and creating pipelines on providers such as Gitlab CI
● Familiarity with payment gateways such as Razorpay, Stripe, Dwolla etc.
What you can expect?
● Flexible work timings
● Work from Home policy
● Medical Insurance- self and immediate family
● Intensive performance linked incentives
● Optimized Learning Culture
● Approachable and helpful founders a.k.a leaders to guide your career and much more…