Our Core Values:
- Honesty & Transparency: Speak your mind and do what feels right.
- Empathy: Be kind. Listen Intently. Trust by default.
- Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish: Have childlike curiosity and hunger to learn.
- Hustle Hard: Do more with less.
- Teach, don’t preach: Knowledge grows when shared.
- State of the Art gadgets
- Complete Health coverage for you and your family
- Flexible work timings
- Remote friendly
Our Hiring process:
- A Profile Review: Resume, Portfolios, personal websites, Github, anything else you want to share with us.
- A Technical task that relates to the work you will be doing
- A Final round of interview
- An Offer and onboard you are!
We like to think of ourselves as mean MVP machines. We help founders go from idea to product in under 6 weeks.
Title: Product Manager
Experience: 5+ Years
What will you work on?
● Define product strategy and roadmap
● Helping the product owner and development team to achieve customer satisfaction
● Analyzing potential partner relationships for the product.
● Define feature roadmap for F22 Labs Global Private Limited products based on business opportunities and market research
● Propose an overall product budget to ensure success.
● Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
● Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
● Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
● Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
● Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
● Work closely with founders, tech, design, marketing, customer support team to build world class products.
Do you fit in?
● Proven work experience in product management
● Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
● Proven ability to develop product, strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
● Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
● Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
What you can expect?
● Flexible work timings
● Work from Home policy
● Medical Insurance- self and immediate family
● Intensive performance linked incentives
● Optimized Learning Culture
● Approachable and helpful founders a.k.a leaders to guide your career and much more…