Our Core Values:
- Honesty & Transparency: Speak your mind and do what feels right.
- Empathy: Be kind. Listen Intently. Trust by default.
- Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish: Have childlike curiosity and hunger to learn.
- Hustle Hard: Do more with less.
- Teach, don’t preach: Knowledge grows when shared.
- State of the Art gadgets
- Complete Health coverage for you and your family
- Flexible work timings
- Remote friendly
Our Hiring process:
- A Profile Review: Resume, Portfolios, personal websites, Github, anything else you want to share with us.
- A Technical task that relates to the work you will be doing
- A Final round of interview
- An Offer and onboard you are!
We are looking for a Frontend Intern who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of
programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual
code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer
and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role
on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
Title: Frontend Intern
Location: Chennai, India
● Build reusable code and libraries for future use
● Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
● Building responsive and elegant mobile and desktop web UIs
● Think creatively and critically in developing & presenting new features
● Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
● Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
● Able to Identify trends in web design and development industry
● Passion for improving user experience by bringing new ideas to the table
● Strong communication skills (You draw on whiteboards during casual conversations)
● We are looking for self-starters, Candidates who can jump in quickly without a lot of
directions and learn by asking the right questions.
● Being curious and creative and relentless in pursuit of growth.
● “Consider it done attitude”