Our Core Values:
- Honesty & Transparency: Speak your mind and do what feels right.
- Empathy: Be kind. Listen Intently. Trust by default.
- Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish: Have childlike curiosity and hunger to learn.
- Hustle Hard: Do more with less.
- Teach, don’t preach: Knowledge grows when shared
- State of the Art gadgets
- Complete Health coverage for you and your family
- Flexible work timings
- Remote friendly
Our Hiring process:
- A Profile Review: Resume, Portfolios, personal websites, Github, anything else you want to share
- A Technical task that relates to the work you will be doing
- A Final round of interview
- An Offer and onboard you are!
As a Email Marketing Expert, you should demonstrate the ability to create accessible, engaging, and memorable texts, who thinks creatively, analytically, and strategically to develop powerful email campaigns for brands, while also having the technical knowhow to implement these strategies while making sure the Klaviyo account is set up for success.
Title: Email Marketer
Experience: 2+ Years
What will you work on?
● Conducting market research to better comprehend prevailing consumer behaviors.
● Communicating with clients to develop individual email marketing strategies, implement
them, and create tutorials and full blown demos for clients.
● Account configuration & training, and the setup and building of flows (such as welcome
series, cart abandonment, and browse abandonment email).
● Analyzing performance stats and finding areas for improvement, creating list segments,
cleaning up old list data, setting up custom profile properties, and sunsetting unengaged
● Reviewing our former campaigns to ascertain areas of strength and weakness, which could
inform subsequent outputs.
● Conceptualizing marketing campaigns that speak directly to the pain points of existing and
● Collaborating with graphic designers to improve the appearance layout of outputs.
● Maintaining a database of customers who have opted to receive our correspondence.
● Monitoring and reporting on the utility of each campaign.
Do you fit in?
● 2+ Years of working experience as an Email Marketer in IT, advertising, communications, or
● Proven experience creating high-impact, unique marketing campaigns.
● Prior database management experience, preferably in a similar role.
● Familiarity with pertinent automation and performance evaluation software.
● Excellent project management skills specific to marketing.
● Outstanding copywriting and copyediting abilities.
● Ability to harness collaboration to produce well-crafted content.
● Drive, ingenuity, and gumption.
● Willingness to work extended hours to ensure that projects are completed, as needed.
Good written communication skills
● Attention to details
● Detailed-oriented and organized
● Enjoys learning new things
What can you expect?
● Flexible work timings
● Medical Insurance- self and immediate family
● Intensive performance linked incentives
● Optimized Learning Culture
● Approachable and helpful founders a.k.a leaders to guide your career
and much more…